Mixed Media PAH community workshop
Looking for ‘i-would’ in a forest of trees a mixed media workshop
Based on the concept of finding a way and the positive outcome of a University Education PAH* students visited the university with University of Plymouth Outreach and did, amongst other things in their day, a workshop which talked about new environments and the environment of the university.
Details about this workshop
- PAH - iWould mixed media workshop
- University of Plymouth Outreach
- Plymouth University, Drake Circus, Plymouth PL4 8AA
- 2.5 hours
- 7 students
- Josie Maskell - Josie Maskell Design
- Michael Gamble - Design Juices
- Jordan Shone - Jordan Shone
- 50.374528, -4.140647 View on map
Using a variety of media students made trees. Each working individually and all of the participants produced some awesome work.
This workshop offered an opportunity for University of Plymouth students to gain experience in delivering activity workshops.
*Plymouth Autism Hub